Saturday, February 3, 2018

The Dream

This website was basically birthed from a dream I received and knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, it was a message of spiritual significance.  I'm not sure, beyond the four open seals just how close we are to the Revelation 7 being fulfilled, but that was the theme in the dream.  I have no doubt the four horses with riders have been released, and many of us believe the fifth seal has also been opened, but there is more to come in the fulfillment of that.  I do not believe the sixth seal has been opened, at this time, but I do believe the people of G-d are called to be living a set apart life, now.  Once the sixth seal is opened, Revelation 7 is fulfilled before the seventh seal is opened.  So what will the people who receive the sign of YHUH look like?  What will these individuals be doing in their lifetime?  I am quite sure, they won't be clamoring to the "solutions" I saw in my dream.

There were throngs of people in the dream.  Literally thousands upon thousands of people and I was in the midst of the crowd, which is certainly not my "comfort zone."  There were several buildings and I heard the term "campus" used with generality and regularity.  There appeared to be two main buildings and and an older large one, as well.  By main buildings, I mean quite expansive with one having several stories, surrounded by other buildings and parking lots.   The other "main building" was more elaborate in design, but was not quite as large and had only a couple of stories with what looked like additions connected and surrounding it in an almost circular style, which bought to mind, a coliseum.

The larger main building was a health care facility / hospital with surrounding buildings that contained offices for specialty issues.  Although there were many, I remember clearly the buildings designated "pulmonary" and "cardiac."  The main building had a lobby, fast food court, coffee bar, and an information desk with offices and elevators in the background.  The other main building was a church with a large auditorium, a bookstore, a restaurant, and like the larger building, a coffee bar.  There was a smaller, still large building, but smaller and older than either of the others to the other side of the largest building.  There were massive parking lots that served to actually connect all the buildings into one large "campus."

The crowd(s) had come to this campus to receive what they were told was the "mark of The Lord."  The promise of the various departments was consistent.  This "good mark of The Lord" would give the people the same ability to buy and sell, that the mark of the beast would give the rest of the world when the One World Order declared it necessary to buy and sell.  The throngs of people were told this was their chance to receive this special mark and was available only through health care and the worship center.

Although I was navigating my way through the crowds, I was not there to obtain that mark.  Throughout my dream, I was asking questions, both of individuals in the crowd as well as officials.  I asked why people were administering this "mark" when Revelation 7 said angels would cause the servants of G-d to be sealed in their forehead?  The answer I was given, in my dream, was "angels" was just a translated term for those who work for G-d, so ministers clearly are G-d's workers and nurses are often referred to as angels.  I was then dismissed, as I was holding up the line for those waiting for the mark to be administered.  I asked the next "official that would listen" about the use of "mark" rather than "sealed" when referring to the servants being sealed of our Creator, and that time I was told that CERN had changed the wording in Scripture and something about the Mandela Effect, and once again dismissed.  When I asked the pastor why the hospital and church were doing this, the response was so matter of fact, it still causes me to shudder . . . Quite confidently he stated, "Need I remind you, that G-d uses the church to tend to spiritual health, and the hospital He uses to tend to physical health."

I remember thinking in my dream that my next question was the ONE, the question to put it all in perspective.  Soon, I was close to yet another official who was not administering the marks, but overseeing those who were.  I asked him, since Revelation 7 specified 144,000 what they would do when they exceeded that number, as the line appeared to be virtually endless.  His response was also straight out of Revelation 7:9.  Their mission was to extend to a great multitude, which no man could number of all nations . . .  They would continue to administer the mark until the One World Order administered the mark of the beast.  All those receiving this mark would be able to blend into the One World Order society without notice, and they'd have no problems buying and selling.

For there shall arise false Messiahs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.  Matthew 24

No comments:

Post a Comment